4.02.2006

1. aiRah has really surprised me. i don't know how she did it, but she commented almost the whole front page of my blog. i've never done anything like that myself!! and in one of them she asked me why i started blogging only in march.

well, actually i didn't. i started last october, and it was supposed to be a slightly different thing from a blog. i left italy to come to poland to study for one year, it's an exchange program very common in europe. i'm lazy so i opened a blog where i could write what i was going through and my friends could go there and read it and i didn't have to write emails anymore. it was the perfect plan! then gradually blogging became an obsession, and that email-diary thing became an actual blog where i was getting naked on the internet. and my friends didn't like it. ok they didn't like me, because they had a stupid image of me one year ago and OBVIOUSLY i'm not the same one of one year ago anymore so i opened this new blog hoping that they will never find it until they smart up a little.

so next question would be "why did you start blogging only in october?"
because i considered blogging a stupid waste of time. of course i didn't change my mind, it's still a total waste of time but i started enjoying wasting time so here i am. anything else you want to know?

2. you were THIS close to be deleted from my mind (and my mobile) you are so lucky and you don't even know it! for like at least 30 secs last night i was like should i stay or should i go? you owe me one. NOW COME READ THIS BLOG SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COULD HAVE GONE THROUGH JUST A FEW HOURS AGO!!!

|