4.23.2006

better smart then warm. chances are you'll get warm later...

and again due to my chronic improductivity i'll miss a beautiful day at the beach. i'll try to go running later but everything depends on some factors out of my control including how many hours it will take to luigi pizza to bring me my pizza, when my parents will decide to call me, if i will feel like making a couple of phone calls that i should have made two weeks ago, if my brain will decide that it's maybe a good idea to concentrate.

as for now i'm just trying to recover from the first hangover of my life caused by one and only one drink. or maybe i should start drinking water and eating vegetables.

because the hangover is nothing more then that. you drink, your brain receives less oxygen due to alcohol and you feel weird (or funny). but at the same time your body looses water and vitamins which you are supposed to reintegrate the day after.

i think i'll watch prison break in a while...

|