5.15.2006

my best friend told me she's sick of me.

i'm pretty sure she doesn't know me (any more), but that doesn't matter. i'm not going to explain to her who i am nor i'm going to change for her. but this is not the point. the point is that she can't stand me anymore because i haven't looked in her eyes for the past 5 months.

we've been living in two different countries for so long and our only communication has been going through ICQ. which is words + 12 stupid smilies that i stopped using quite soon. i changed, and she understood it i think, but she still can't figure out how i changed. the words written on a keyboard and transmitted hundreds of kilometers from here are nothing. a simple look in the eyes can not only say much more, but even invert the meaning of any given sentence.

over the lest months, she's been misinterpreting my words, probably partly because of my intensive use of irony. so fuck instant messaging you gonna ruin me! oh if only i had a webcam and she quit this stupid thing of "one and only one program on my computer or the hard drive is gonna burn" and installed wengo!

but she got one thing right: i do judge everything and everybody and i do believe i'm superior (to most of the rest of the living beings).

|