6.28.2006

Bag 1 Status TRACING CONTINUES. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER

how many ways do you know to say that you have no fucking idea whatsoever where my bag is? oh but i totally understand you, it's so damn hard to get the right bag on the right plane once, let alone twice. and in a row!

shitfuck

i had some summer clothes that i totally don't need because it's raining like hell, a box of condoms that i don't need because gf is busy with exams, a bottle of chianti red 2004 that i don't need because gf is busy with exams and anyway i still have the old bottle to finish, a brand new 50ml acqua di giĆ² that i don't need because my friend has it anyway, two books of acoustics for architecture that I FUCKING NEED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE AN EXAM IN TWO DAYS AND I HAVE NOTHING TO STUDY ON!!!

life goes on, i will paint.

|