7.13.2006

i convinced gf to spend my last 4 days in poland living with me, we had so much sex it was the first time in my life i had to say no to a girl.

actually it was more like just give me 5 minutes ok? but then one thing led to another and it was already two in the afternoon and so and so

but fuck it was great. sliding my hand on her skin, holding her body while she catches her breath after an orgasm, looking to her face in the darkness of the cinema cause the movie was so boring and she was so much better... i'm gonna miss gf

then the last day i went out in the afternoon alone to meet an old friend, and when i got back in my room gf was gone, of course. just a note telling me she had enver wanted me to see her crying. i knew and probably i secretly whised not to find her again in the room...

so today i was walking down the streets of this old city of mine and i felt like an alien mostly because i couldn't believe people are so stupid.

|